Wednesday, April 22, 2015

In today's cup




This is my favorite green breakfast smoothie. We all have products we like, products that make us feel good and that we believe in. One of mine is this Green Superfood from Amazing Grass. Actually, I love all the Amazing Grass products that I've tried, including their protein powder and their immunity boosting powder. But this one is my favorite. Alkalizing and energizing, it sets my intention for my day on healthy and fulfilling. I truly do feel a difference when I start my day in this way. Here's what I blend with one scoop of the green superfood powder:
  • 1 cup coconut water (regular water or rice milk works, too)
  • 1/2 of a frozen banana
  • 1-2 drops of Stress Away essential oil 
Today, I also added a mango. They are my favorite and they are in season! Anything you like can be added, really. Cherries is another fruit I like to add. 

Usually, I buy my Amazing Grass products at Earth Fare, but I'm sure Whole Foods has them as well. Or any health food grocery store, or even online. If you end up trying it, let me know what you think. And, no, they are not paying me to endorse their product. Darn it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment